ESTOVA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED accepts responsibility for the complete satisfaction of its clients. We exercise this responsibility through adequate training of our employees, adherence to proven procedures, and total commitment to meeting and exceeding client's requirements, and as well maintain an organizational culture that fosters continuous improvement. This Quality Assurance Policy is a demonstration of our responsibility and Commitment to Quality.
ESTOVA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED and its employees are committed to excellence in products, service and client's satisfaction, and continuous improvement through communication and training.
Our Quality Assurance Policy Manual provides a top-level view of the quality system used at ESTOVA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED to assure the quality of its services and products. The system is intended to meet ISO-9001 , the International Standards Organization's universally accepted standard for quality systems.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS POLICY
In order to pursue mutually beneficial relation with host communities, ESTOVA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED will:
• Establish and maintain close relationship with host community
• Give attention to relevant issues affecting the community
• Provide employment for youths in our area of operation
• Provide assistance within the limit of its resources to the host communities inform of training youths in areas of their interest within our scope, employment and community development project.
HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT & SECURITY
It is ESTOVA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED core belief that good HSES performance is an integral part of efficient and profitable business management. We will therefore be guided by the following principles:
• Health, Safety Environment & Security is of equal importance to other business activities.
• Health, Safety Environment & Security management is line responsibility.
• No activity shall be carried out unless considered safe.
• Safeguard the health and safety of all employees, contractors and third parties.
• Strive to minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
• Maintain good relationship with host communities.
• Strive to enhance security of life and equipment.
Also, in Estova International we truly believe that all incidents can be prevented. The entire organization is devoted to challenging goals of managing risk and safeguarding against harmful effects from our company operations.
Our management takes precautionary steps to make sure that our zero incident targets are achievable and sustainable through the platform of Behavior Based Safety program put in place to increase personnel safety awareness throughout our entire operations. We believe that a strong BBS program will allow every individual employee to make the right decisions and take initiatives that lead to a safer work environment.
We encourage adequate team commitment in our HSES expectation because one component of our HSES culture is team involvement in setting goals and achieving improvements.
We ensure to achieve an incident free workplace by:
Zero Loss Man-hour
No injury to people
No harm to property and environment
Our HSES Responsibility will be Achieve by:
Ensuring that no activity take priority over Health, Safety Environment & Security.
Identify and eliminate hazards before they become HSES issues
Creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all personnel.
Training every personnel, subcontractor and client representative on the
HSES Personal Responsibility
Finally, We believe that every job can be done safely.